Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woking, GU22. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oldfield Wood, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful two bedroom flat boasting stunning high ceilings and original features blended with a contemporary finish in this fantastic gated development with parking, gorgeous communal grounds and tennis courts. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Station Approach, Woking, GU22

439950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development moments from excellent transport links, this impressive two bedroom first floor flat benefits from 24-hour concierge service, underground parking and gymnasium with sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

Clinton Close, Knaphill, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

An impressive two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, presented in excellent condition and boasting a superb open-plan reception room and contemporary kitchen, fantastic garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Cardinal Place, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat, located on the second floor of this contemporary development and boasting a superb open-plan reception room with terrace and underground parking moments from the town centre and station. Leasehold. Read more.

Bradfield House, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat in a sought-after town centre development boasting open-plan living with a superb south-facing terrace and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutton Avenue, Woking, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

A delightful, light and spacious two bedroom detached bungalow boasting a fantastic private garden and off-street parking with no onward chain. Freehold. Read more.

The Exchange, Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat, well arranged on the fourth floor of a sought-after development and boasting a private south-facing balcony, concierge and gym facilities and gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Constitution Hill, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An impressive two bedroom first floor flat, located in a sought-after gated development with open-plan reception room and kitchen and underground parking, moments from the town centre and station. Leasehold. Read more.

The Exchange, Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom flat, well arranged on the fourth floor (with lift and concierge) of this modern development moments from Woking's town centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Eve Road, Woking, GU21

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a private rear garden, garage and off-street parking this two bedroom end-of-terrace house is a fantastic development opportunity, arranged over two floors with potential to extend (STPP). Freehold. Read more.

St Michaels Road, Sheerwater, GU21

340000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming, light and spacious two bedroom house, well arranged over two floors and set on a generous plot with front driveway and beautiful rear garden with spacious shed. Freehold. Read more.

Marshall Parade, Coldharbour Road, Pyrford, GU22

OIEO 300000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning, naturally light and spacious two bedroom first floor flat, recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and moments from amenities, excellent schools and the station. Leasehold. Read more.

Badgers Close, St Johns, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This delightful two bedroom split-level maisonette offers an impressive living space with two double bedrooms, vaulted reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen and one off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Way, Knaphill, GU21

275000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom second floor flat is presented in excellent condition with bright and spacious rooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Craig Craig Brant1