This outstanding one bedroom ground floor flat has access to communal outside space, benefits from contemporary-style, open-plan living with a stylish mezzanine-level bedroom and is located in the heart of Islington.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Well proportioned reception room with double height ceiling
- A stylish open plan kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Mezzanine style bedroom with storage space
- Sleek shower room with white suite
- Charming communal gardens and courtyard
- Ideally placed within a secure gated school conversion
- Moments from the superb amenities of Angel
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Batchelor Street is ideally placed within moments of fashionable Upper Street, Chapel Market and Camden Passage for a comprehensive and diverse selection of High Street stores, bars, restaurants and independent boutiques.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2100 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,351 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 432 (40 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000