This outstanding one bedroom ground floor flat has access to communal outside space, benefits from contemporary-style, open-plan living with a stylish mezzanine-level bedroom and is located in the heart of Islington.
- A beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Well proportioned reception room with double height ceiling
- A stylish open plan kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Mezzanine style bedroom with storage space
- Sleek shower room with white suite
- Charming communal gardens and courtyard
- Ideally placed within a secure gated school conversion
- Moments from the superb amenities of Angel
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Batchelor Street is ideally placed within moments of fashionable Upper Street, Chapel Market and Camden Passage for a comprehensive and diverse selection of High Street stores, bars, restaurants and independent boutiques.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2100 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 432 (40 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.