This is an amazing, rare Georgian-style building in the heart of Hampstead, split into two maisonettes but offered as one expansive house. With immaculate and luxurious interiors, and a landscaped private garden.
- Amazing rare Georgian style building
- Stunning and characterful interiors in immaculate condition
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings
- Fabulous period features throughout
- Bright and airy interiors awash with natural light
- Landscaped private garden at the rear
- Split into two maisonettes but sold as one large house
- Situated moments from Hampstead on historic Heath Street
Heath Street runs through the heart of Hampstead and is lined with historic and picturesque buildings. Hampstead itself offers a great selection of boutique shops and great places to dine, and the nearest station is Hampstead (London Underground).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Hampstead Heath station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,552 (237 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600