This superb two bedroom apartment offers fantastic views over the Regent's Canal basin, as well as secured gated entrance with concierge and close proximity from King's Cross Station.
- Superb two double bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Balcony offers fantastic views over the Regent's Canal
- Secured gated entrance with concierge and lift access
- Bright double aspect reception room with ample dining space
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances
- Private Parking
- WiFi enabled under floor heating
- Close proximity from King's Cross Station and Euro star.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from local shops and amenities of King's Cross. The nearest station is King's Cross (Metropolitan, Victoria, Northern, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines, and National Rail) and Euro star.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3011
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £1689.86 per half-year (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 848 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.