Located in the Barnsbury Conservation Area this superb Georgian house benefits from planning permission to add a mansard roof and ground level extension. The plans allow for a more spacious 3/4 bedroom home.
- A superbly located three/four bedroom period property
- Planning permission to add mansard, ground level extension
- A private, secure rear garden ideal for summer entertaining
- Charming reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Adjoining open plan kitchen with garden access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite and additional shower room
- View planning docs at Islington.gov.uk ref: P2016/0400/FUL
- Planning allows for approx.1650 sq ft internal floor space
Liverpool Road is located just moments from the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of trendy Upper Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Highbury & Islington station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,285 (119 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000