Located in the Barnsbury Conservation Area this superb Georgian house benefits from planning permission to add a mansard roof and ground level extension. The plans allow for a more spacious 3/4 bedroom home.
- A superbly located three/four bedroom period property
- Planning permission to add mansard, ground level extension
- A private, secure rear garden ideal for summer entertaining
- Charming reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Adjoining open plan kitchen with garden access
- Sleek bathroom with white suite and additional shower room
- View planning docs at Islington.gov.uk ref: P2016/0400/FUL
- Planning allows for approx.1650 sq ft internal floor space
Liverpool Road is located just moments from the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of trendy Upper Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Highbury & Islington station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,285 (119 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000