Elegantly arranged over two floors, this stunning three/four bedroom house enjoys spacious interiors, bathed in an abundance of natural light and boasts double glazed sash windows and period features throughout.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom period house
- Elegant reception room which unfolds onto the terrace
- Dining room, open plan kitchen with under floor heating
- Study with access to the private decked garden
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite,two additional bedrooms
- Fully tilled bathroom with white suite
- Useful cellar ideal for utility room or storage
- Planning permission to add another floor
Southgate Road provides the property with local amenities. A more comprehensive array of shops, bars and restaurants can be located on Upper Street and Old street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,544 (143 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000