Located in the heart of King's Cross in a prime N1 spot overlooking Battlebridge Basin, this fantastic house (in excess of 1300 sq ft) is well-presented over four floors with a private patio and idyllic canal views.
- Fantastic five bedroom house overlooking Regent's Canal
- King's Cross location - easy access to Granary Square
- Canal views and private garden backing on to Basin
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to private garden
- In excess of 1300 square feet
- Well-proportioned interiors with neutral décor
- Ample storage space throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
New Wharf Road is located moments from of the superb restaurants, bars and culture of King's Cross, Granary Square and Angel. With easy access on foot to King's Cross and Angel stations, the house is also perfect for access to the Regent's Canal towpath.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,343 (124 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000