This stunning two bedroom contemporary apartment boasting stylish accommodation finished to an exceptional standard throughout, as part of the exciting regeneration of King's Cross.
- A stylish two bedroom luxury apartment
- Kings Cross, St Pancras and Central St Martins moments away
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with sleek fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- A host of restaurants and amenities in nearby Granary Square
- Secure off street parking available by separate negotiation
Rufford Mews is enviably situated moments from the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in King's Cross, with the current regeneration of the area set to provide a further selection of vibrant boutiques and eateries.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Caledonian Road station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,060 (98 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000