Set within an award-winning development with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat features contemporary living space finished to a high standard throughout and secure underground parking.
- An outstanding split level 2 bedroom apartment
- Stunning reception room with double volume ceiling
- Modern integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom and shower room
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, one en-suite
- Access to private roof terrace and entertainment space
- Ample storage space throughout plus basement storage
- Secure modern underground parking, lift and concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities, storage for bikes
Richmond Road is situated just moments from the green open spaces of London Fields and the vibrant amenities of Mare Street. Excellent transport links include Hackney Central Station and reliable bus routes.
London Fields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best burger in Hackney and delicious sides too!
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
I always make a quick pit stop at this coffee van on the Narrow Way in the morning.
Hackney Central station
London Fields station
Hackney Downs station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3010
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £5240 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 851 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565