This fantastic four bedroom house offers well presented interiors throughout with lovely private garden and an excellent location on a tranquil road.
- Fabulous four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Located on a lovely residential road within beautiful house
- Offers stylish bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits from four generous, well presented bedrooms
- Provides expansive cellar for ample storage
- Features lovely private garden extending 11'
Benefiting from a fantastic location on a quiet residential street, the property provides easy access to the many local amenities of Dalston, Newington Green and Church Street, with many transport links close by.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
Rectory Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,386 (128 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.