Located moments from Clissold Park this fabulous five bedroom house combines spacious accommodation with bright, well presented interiors throughout.
- Stunning five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Benefits from a large cellar for ample storage
- Spacious double reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with adjoining generous dining room
- Five double bedrooms with bright and well presented décor
- Benefits from a lovely private patio to the rear
- Elegant period building on a popular residential road
Carysfort Road is located in Stoke Newington and the property is situated within easy reach of the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants that it has to offer and the picturesque open spaces of Clissold park.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Dalston Kingsland station
Stoke Newington station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,869 (173 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100