A bright and spacious four bedroom house with generous entertaining space throughout including a double reception room, a lovely garden and a fantastic location moments from Streatham Common.
- Fabulous house moments arranged over three floors
- Generous bay-fronted, double reception room
- Well equipped kitchen offering access to garden
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good-sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
- Two large cellar rooms, one with WC facilities
- Wonderful stepped garden offering decking area
Deerhurst Road is conveniently situated near Streatham High Road, which offers a wide range of shops and amenities. The open spaces of Streatham Common are also easily accessed.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
Streatham Common station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,145 (199 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.