Boasting a superb location in the heart of Wimbledon, this spacious four bedroom house offers contemporary living space and a fantastic rear garden.
- Excellent house on sought-after road in Wimbledon
- Bright reception room and fourth bedroom/dining room
- Stylish fitted kitchen with ample storage space
- Wonderful master bedroom featuring en suite shower and basin
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Ample fitted storage including spacious landing area
- Modern white suite bathroom and outside WC
- Great sized garden offering patio area
Russell Road is situated moments from the many amenities of South Wimbledon and the Broadway with an array of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Dundonald Road station
Merton Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,396 (129 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900