Lovely one bedroom modern, bright flat in a converted Victorian college with concierge service and the use of the large communal roof terrace with gorgeous views over the Thames and the London skyline.
- Large roof terrace with London Skyline views
- Modern bright flat in converted Victorian College
- Concierge service
- Situated close to Battersea Park Underground Station
- Spacious open plan kitchen with dining area
- Beautiful large window in reception room
- High ceilings
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated minutes from Battersea Park and a short distance to the Thames, the property is also close to Battersea Park station where you will find excellent transport links on the National Rail.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £746 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 407 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111