Providing a highly desirable Belsize Park location, this simply stunning two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious just moments from many local amenities.
- A fabulous fourth floor two bedroom flat
- Master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite shower room
- Open-plan kitchen and reception room
- Stylish accommodation in a prime location
- Lovely entrance hall
- Great views of the City
- Communal Gardens
- Very well-maintained communal areas and lift
The property is located just moments from a wide selection of local shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Belsize Park station
Swiss Cottage station
Chalk Farm station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,091 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.