Situated moments from Bermondsey Station, this spacious one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from neutral décor, ample storage and access to fantastic communal gardens.
- Set within an elegant modern development
- Offering bright neutral decor throughout
- Well-proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Beautiful private lawn garden
- Ample storage space throughout
The property is excellently located for the wealth of Bermondsey amenities and is also moments from the open greenery Southwark Park.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £804 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 532 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.