This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Smart period conversion with an excellent location
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with bright décor
- Benefits from ample space to dine
- Features generous and well presented bedroom
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and the West End are within close proximity.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.