This stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment situated within a beautiful period building offers ample accommodation throughout and lift access.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment arranged on the first floor
- Stunning reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Two great-sized, well presented bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom with both bath and shower
- Ideal location in the heart of Bloomsbury
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located with a highly desirable address this property offers a good distance of the many attractions and amenities available throughout the West End.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
Tottenham Court Road station
Covent Garden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,420 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 647 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900