Moments from the picturesque walkways of the Thames, this conveniently located two bedroom flat features modern interiors and generous bedrooms with en suite facilities.
- A fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well presented open-plan living space
- Located within this exclusive riverside development
- Miele appliances in the kitchen
- Master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom also with en suite
- Landscaped surroundings and a 24-hour concierge service
- Prime Chelsea location
The development is located within close proximity to Sloane Square, which provides a range of exclusive shops and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 740 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.