This stunning three bedroom penthouse suite situated in the heart of Covent Garden offers stylish interiors finished to the highest standard and benefits from its own entrance and lift access.
- Superb three bedroom penthouse
- Stunning reception room with top-of the range fittings
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with doors to terrace
- Bright master bedroom with bi-folding doors to patio area
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Completely unique interiors throughout
- Private entrance with lift
- Fantastic location in the heart of Covent Garden
Endell Street is home to a number of local amenities and is adjacent to the fantastic shops and eateries of Long Acre and Shaftesbury Avenue.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
This lovely restaurant and wine bar is hidden away just off Regent Street. You'll find a cosy wine bar downstairs complete with a terrace and a fantastic restaurant upstairs, which serves impressive food.
They do amazing salads that fill you up, while still feeling nice and healthy. And their cold-pressed juices are superb...
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,847 (171 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900