Set on the 30th floor of a stunning new development, this exquisite thirtieth floor apartment is the highest apartment available to rent in the west-end and boasts high-specification throughout.
- Exquisite three bedroom flat set on the thirtieth floor
- Highest apartment available to rent in the west-end
- Iconic living room views towards Tower Bridge and The City
- Three expansive bedroom with en-suite and additional study
- Intelligent home system for lighting, blinds and heating
- Bespoke interior design by Ivar London
- Brand new stunning development - apartment never lived in
- 30 meter swimming pool, spa, private treatment rooms and gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Centre Point is located in London's West End, the cultural heart of the city. Boasting the most Michelin starred restaurants in London, the West End is home to 30 museums and galleries, Europe's most famous shopping districts and 40 theatres.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £27,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,133 (198 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900