A brilliant one bedroom lower ground floor flat, boasting two terraces (one communal), an open-plan reception kitchen and spacious double bedroom presented in excellent condition throughout.
- Fantastic lower ground floor one bedroom apartment
- Located on vibrant Clerkenwell Road
- Open-plan reception room with kitchen area
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Spacious double bedroom
- One private and one communal terrace
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Close to Farringdon and Barbican stations
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Clerkenwell Road is lined a wealth of amenities and is close to both Farringdon and Barbican stations. Leather Lane street market and famous Hatton Garden are also moments away.
Farringdon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Chancery Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 353 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.