A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a wonderful development, offering a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and two bright and well proportioned bedrooms.
- Brilliant two bedroom flat in excellent condition
- Set on the sixth floor of a gorgeous development with lift
- Benefits from access to concierge
- Fabulous reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen and fantastic balcony with great views
- Two light and airy bedrooms with one en suite shower room
- Main elevation faces onto a park/nature reserve
- Close to a road crossing giving access to north of the river
Farnsworth Court is ideally situated close to local restaurants and amenities on Bugsby Way, as well as being within good proximity to The O2, the wonderful River Thames and is one underground station stop away from Canary Wharf.
Greenwich Millennium Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Westcombe Park station
North Greenwich station
West Silvertown station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179