This exceptional three bedroom split-level flat is set in a fabulous period building with bright contemporary interiors, fantastic design throughout and plenty of entertaining space.
- Wonderful split-level three bedroom flat
- Expansive reception room flooded with natural light
- Large semi-open-plan fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room with plenty of space
- Mezzanine room above the reception
- Two good-sized double bedrooms both with en-suite
- Private off-street parking
This property is well-served by the amenities offered in Greenwich and Deptford while transport links include Deptford Bridge DLR Station and for motorists the A2 for routes in to and out of London.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
Deptford Bridge station
St Johns station
Elverson Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,977 (183 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2179