Located moments from Guildford's mainline station and the town centre, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts modern and bright interiors and a spacious open-plan reception room.
- A lovely and bright one bedroom flat
- Boasts fantastic location moments from Guildford station
- Spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- White suite bathroom
- Moments from the amenities of Guildford
- Near to Guildford train station
- Secure underground car parking space
The property is moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of central Guildford, the open spaces of Stoke Park, the recreational spaces of the River Wey and superb entertainment/leisure facilities.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guildford's High Street
Take a nice stroll down the High Street. When you get to the end, you are greeted with plenty of pubs and restaurants to satisfy any taste, along with the River Wey walk.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 534 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.