Fantastic three bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors situated within a purpose-built block offering bright and spacious interiors located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Well-presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further generously sized bedrooms
- Fantastic location with charming garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzjohns Avenue is ideally located close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village, while Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Finchley Road station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600