Fantastic three bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors situated within a purpose-built block offering bright and spacious interiors located in the sought-after area of Hampstead.
- Well-presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further generously sized bedrooms
- Fantastic location with charming garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzjohns Avenue is ideally located close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village, while Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.