This stunning four bedroom house boasts contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering a lovely private garden.
- Fabulous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Offers contemporary double reception room with fireplace
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Beautiful master bedroom with modern exposed brickwork
- Additional two generous bedrooms with stylish décor
- Features a lovely private garden
- Benefits from an excellent location close to amenities
Finchley Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of West Hampstead, Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
West Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,061 (191 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377