Recently renovated to an exceptional standard, this impressive studio flat is located on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Hampstead.
- A stunning first floor studio flat
- Fabulous interiors and high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom suite
- Brand new appliances and carpets
- Mezzanine level sleeping area
- Moments from Hampstead High Street
- Popular Hampstead location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frognal is ideally positioned within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road. A wide range of excellent transport links are nearby including several bus routes, the Northern Line and National Rail.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,068 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 191 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.