Recently renovated to an exceptional standard, this impressive studio flat is located on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Hampstead.
- A stunning first floor studio flat
- Fabulous interiors and high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom suite
- Brand new appliances and carpets
- Mezzanine level sleeping area
- Moments from Hampstead High Street
- Popular Hampstead location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frognal is ideally positioned within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road. A wide range of excellent transport links are nearby including several bus routes, the Northern Line and National Rail.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Finchley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,068 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 191 (17 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600