Enviably located, this exceptional six bedroom Victorian house has been newly renovated with a luxurious finish throughout and further benefits from a beautiful garden and a gated entrance with off-street parking.
- Elegant six bedroom detached house
- Newly extended and refurbished throughout with a high finish
- Stunning eat-in open-plan Mark Wilkinson kitchen
- Three luxurious reception rooms
- Six beautiful bedrooms with three en-suites
- Further benefits from a gym, study, utility room and garage
- Attractive private garden with a large patio area
- Secure gated entrance with generous off-street parking
South Hill Avenue benefits from a fantastic location close to the amenities in Harrow on the Hill. The historic High Street of Harrow on the Hill is within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
South Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,599 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,651 (432 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050