Located in sought-after Harrow on the Hill, this spacious two bedroom flat on the raised ground floor benefits from a large living space, a private balcony overlooking a lovely communal garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat on the raised ground floor
- Set within a secure gated development
- Large reception room with balcony access
- Bright separate fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Two generous bedrooms with one en-suite
- Private balcony overlooking the communal garden
- Access to a lovely communal garden and off-street parking
- Located in the desirable Harrow on the Hill
Located on the desirable Harrow on the Hill, the property is moments from the beautiful open spaces on the Hill, while Harrow town centre offers a fantastic selection of shops, restaurants and bars. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.