This two bedroom second floor flat is in great condition and boasts spacious rooms allowing ample natural light and has underground parking.
- A lovely two bedroom flat on the second floor
- Large reception room, fully equipped kitchen
- Two bedrooms one with one suite shower room
- Separate bathroom with white suite
- Presented in great condition throughout
- Underground parking
The local area hosts a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants with Harrow on the Hill only moments away.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,906 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050