Providing over 2500 sq ft of exceptional living space, this incredible four bedroom lower ground floor flat is immaculately presented throughout and features an amazing kitchen, four bathrooms and a superb location.
- Exceptionally spacious lower ground floor flat
- Generous and bright reception room and dining room
- Stunning, fully-integrated kitchen featuring breakfast bar
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three further spacious bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Two further contemporary bathrooms
- Beautiful, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
The flat is situated within an a respected mansion block on Marloes Road, close to a wealth of shops and amenities on High Street Kensington.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,556 (237 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000