A fabulous four bedroom flat offering a spacious interior with a good standard of fixtures, fittings and appliances and located in a sought-after location close to High Street Kensington.
- Superb four bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned
- Two generous reception rooms one duplex
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive separate dining room
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, two offering en suites
- Contemporary shower room and guest location
- Set within a south after building with porter and lift
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Gardens is conveniently located close to the many high street and local shops and amenities of High Street Kensington which offers a wide variety catering for every need.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,246 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,375 (220 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000