Situated within a superb new development, this stunning two bedroom flat features generously proportioned accommodation, stylish interior throughout, benefits from 24-hour porter and an impressive spa and cinema.
- Stunning two bedroom flat set on the tenth floor
- Fabulous communal pool, gym, spa and cinema
- Sleek interior design throughout
- Open-plan living accommodation
- En suite bathroom with plasma TV
- Marble tiling in the shower room and en suite
- Fully integrated appliances in the kitchen
- Set in a sought after location
Kensington High Street offers a wide range of world class stores and amenities including a cinema and various restaurants.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Havelock Tavern
A fantastic little pub that does a superb steak! One of the best locals in Brook Green with friendly service and a great selection of craft beers and ales.
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 782 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000