Arranged over two floors this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright and neutral décor throughout and benefits from a private balcony.
- Fantastic two bed flat arranged over third and fourth floors
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Features sleek and well equipped kitchen space
- Offers two spacious and bright bedroom with storage
- Desirable location in the heart of Holborn
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on High Holborn this property is just moments from a superb range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants while providing motorists with quick and easy access to road links both out of and across London.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
Chancery Lane station
Covent Garden station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 862 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900