Located within the historic St Pancras Chambers, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings and beautiful original features in a fantastic location next King's Cross St Pancras Station.
- Astounding one bedroom duplex flat
- Enviably located in St Pancras Chambers
- Situated on the fourth and fifth floors
- Breath taking listed building
- Comprises double-height reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Moments from amenities and transport links
St Pancras Chambers is located within King's Cross Station, which offers a superb selection of shops, cafés and restaurants in King's Cross and Camden. Transport links include St Pancras International and King's Cross Station.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
This pub has an amazing beer garden that is great during the summer months!
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,112 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.