Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings.
- Newly refurbished one double bedroom flat
- Offering a fabulous central location
- Features high ceilings and stylish fixtures
- Arranged on the second floor of an imposing period building
- Comprises generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from lovely wood floors and underfloor heating
- Fabulous location for local amenities and transport
Ennismore Gardens are enviably located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Kensington High Street, including the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Harrods and the Royal Albert Hall.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 735 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000