Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings.
- Newly refurbished one double bedroom flat
- Offering a fabulous central location
- Features high ceilings and stylish fixtures
- Arranged on the second floor of an imposing period building
- Comprises generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from lovely wood floors and underfloor heating
- Fabulous location for local amenities and transport
Ennismore Gardens are enviably located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Kensington High Street, including the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Harrods and the Royal Albert Hall.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Café and restaurant with live music.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 735 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.