Set within a superb modern development, this contemporary two bedroom first floor flat is found within a short walk to the picturesque River Thames and Borough Market further offering spacious accommodation throughout.
- Short walk from the picturesque walkways of the River Thames
- Bright and airy two bedroom flat
- Arranged over the first floor
- Set within a chic, secure development
- Enjoys well proportioned living space
- Sleek and modern interior design
- Substantial reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
New Globe Walk is located in the heart of cultural hub with the Tate Modern, South Bank and Borough Market found moments away.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An industrial, but welcoming bar and restaurant hidden behind Tate Modern.
Ting at the Shangri-La
On the 35th floor of the Shard, Ting delivers the astonishing views that you would expect. What I didn't expect was the incredible food that was pretty good value for money - £55 for four mouth-watering courses and the prettiest dessert I've ever seen!
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
Mansion House station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,990 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,059 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.