A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an attractive period conversion, offering stylish and bright interiors, impressive high ceilings and a wonderful balcony..
- Impressive one bedroom first floor flat
- Contemporary fittings and fixtures
- Superb location in this secluded and leafy cul-de-sac
- Stunning reception room with two sets of French doors leadin
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Convenient utility room
- Stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Linden Gardens is a sought-after W2 address, just moments from the vibrant shops, bars and cafes to be close by on Notting Hill Gate, while the trendy Portobello Road is also close by.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 657 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.