A bright two bedroom third floor flat in Wandsworth featuring attractive living space, a good-sized reception room and a recently refurbished bathroom.
- Lovely two bedroom third floor flat
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Well proportioned rooms
- White suite bathroom
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth
Situated on Frogmore, the green open spaces and riverside walks of Wandsworth Park are just moments away, while the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants on Wandsworth High Street are also right on the doorstep.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,938 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 602 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.