Benefiting from a recent re-decoration throughout, this smart two bedroom flat offers a light and spacious accommodation with large reception room, balcony and off-street parking.
- Good-size reception room with balcony access
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Private balcony
- Newly decorated throughout
- Off-street parking
Whitefield Close is located close to shops, bars and restaurants in both Putney and Southfields, and within easy reach of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
East Putney station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.