This recently finished third floor one bedroom apartment offers a naturally bright and spacious accommodation with open-plan kitchen, double bedroom and contemporary shower room.
- Fantastic third floor one bedroom flat
- Brand new finish with wood flooring throughout
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Good-sized double bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Lovely decked terrace
- Right next to Putney rail station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property benefits from a superb central location in the heart of Putney, with an excellent selection of shops, pubs and restaurants just outside.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000