A delightful three bedroom semi-detached house in Raynes Park, benefiting from modern décor throughout, separate dining room, private 90' garden and off-street parking.
- Beautifully presented semi-detached house
- Generous reception room bathed in natural light
- Incredible open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors
- Three superb double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Integrated garage and driveway for off-street parking
- Lawned garden with decking area and fantastic sauna
- Finished to a high standard featuring wood flooring
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the local shops and amenities of Martin Way and within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Cannon Hill Common, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links for direct routes out of London.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
All your dog grooming needs in this brilliant shop on Grand Drive.
A cool burger restaurant on the high street in Raynes Park.
Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
A golf course with 18 holes, waterfalls, caves and putting greens, plus moving and even roaring dinosaurs.
South Merton station
Wimbledon Chase station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,014 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,156 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Merton (Wimbledon Common area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,178 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900