This stylish and contemporary two bedroom two bathroom apartment, boasting a full length balcony, situated within Fulham's newest water front development.
- Stylish and contemporary two bedroom apartment
- 8 acre development close to the river
- Large full length balcony with beautiful riverviews
- Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Reception with open plan kitchen and doors to balcony
- 24-hour concierge
- One allocated parking space
- Moments from the shops and restaurants on The Boulevard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This magnificent apartment is ideally located just moments from a vast array of bars, shops and restaurants on The Boulevard and is within easy reach of a wide range of amenities on both New King's Road and Fulham Broadway.
Sands End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Wandsworth Town station
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,698 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 981 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000