Set on the first floor and boasting charming, elegant interiors, this one bedroom apartment boasts a prestigious address along a picturesque residential street close to Royal Hospital Chelsea.
- Light bay fronted reception with space to dine
- High ceilings and feature fireplace
- Smart kitchen with space for breakfast
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Spectacular location close to Sloane Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ormonde Gate is ideally located for the many fashionable boutiques and restaurants available along Chelsea's Kiings Road while Sloane Square is within walking distance.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 606 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000