Located opposite Regent's Park and moments from the fashionable St John's Wood High Street, this superb two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and offers sizeable living and entertaining space.
- Stylish two bedroom flat in highly sought-after area
- Set within a portered building opposite Regent's Park
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with en-suites
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Modern semi open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Presented in excellent condition throughout on the 4th floor
- Prime location with easy access to Marylebone and West End
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Strathmmore Court is in a prime location close to Regent's Park with easy access to Marylebone and the West End. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also nearby. Local transport includes St John's Wood Underground Station.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 930 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000