This delightful three bedroom maisonette is set within a gated development and benefits from a private entrance and pretty communal gardens.
- Located in a secure gated development
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Bright and well proportioned living space
- Private entrance
- Pretty communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wolffe Gardens is moments from the amenities of Stratford and the Westfield shopping complex.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Great traditional pie and mash.
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.