Enviably located close to the Olympic Park, Westfield and excellent transport links, this two bedroom flat offers well proportioned accommodation on the ground floor of a low rise block with private rear garden.
- Located on the ground floor
- Open-plan reception room and kitchen
- Two bright and airy bedrooms
- Ideally situated in a residential area
The Westfield shopping centre and Olympic Park are both within easy reach. Transport links include Stratford Station (London Underground Central Line, London Overground, DLR and National Rail services) and Maryland Rail Station (National Rail).
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Pound for pound the best Caribbean food in the area and great value for money!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 477 (44 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.