This fantastic four bedroom terrace house offers a lovely bay-fronted reception room with double doors leading to a separate dining room, and also offers a sizeable kitchen, brilliant garden and a cellar.
- Spacious four bedroom terraced house
- Set over two floors with an additional cellar
- Boasts a fabulous semi-open plan reception/dining room
- Large kitchen with space to dine
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Boasts a sizable rear garden
- Set in a peaceful residential location
The shops of Leytonstone Road are moments away and the varied amenities of Stratford and the Westfield centre are within easy reach. Local transport links include Maryland Station (National Rail) and Stratford Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Stratford International station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,404 (130 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable