Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, this superb two bedroom house features a spacious open-plan reception/dining room with a sleek modern kitchen and further benefits a lovely paved garden.
- Beautifully finished two bedroom house
- Naturally bright and contemporary interiors
- Features a sleek modern kitchen
- Two sizable double bedrooms
- Offers a stylish family bathroom
- Chraming paved rear garden
- Close to a great selection of shops
- Near reliable transport links and parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is peacefully located close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield Stratford with lovely green spaces within easy reach. Stratford International and Stratford Underground Stations are nearby for reliable transport links.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Central line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,491 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 752 (69 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585